[AusNOG] .au Domain Registrations

Matthew VK3EVL hitman at itglowz.com
Wed Jul 11 21:23:12 EST 2018

Submit feedback to auDA.
I’m sure if enough people feel the same way things may change back to how it was.
I’ve done my bit.
I’ve just received a renewal letter for a .au domain at $job for $275 for two years through a registrar that the company does not normally use and sounds very scammy so looks like I’m about to go through the same process :(

Cheers
Matthew