[AusNOG] [AUSNOG] MS patches Intel memory management

Lloyd Wood lloyd.wood at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 14:39:45 EST 2018

A better car analogy is the introduction of seatbelts,
which was eventually mandated by law. You could buy a car
without seatbelts, if you liked...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_belt_legislation
http://www.driverstechnology.co.uk/seatbelts.htm
but in both cases, excessive speed is clearly a hazard.