[AusNOG] Network Engineer Wanted - Sydney - baseline clearance needed

Johnathon Brandis jcbrandis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 18:15:52 EST 2018

Gday Ausnog

Have two roles open for network / netop's engineers in my Sydney office to
help build, design and finally migrate customers across to a new Transit
Core, built on Cumulus and Juniper MX technology. Great time to join so you
can work with incumbent engineers to design and build as opposed inherit
something down the track. If you have some automation skills (ansible), F5
skills, SRX, even better. One caveat, must be able to attain ASD Baseline
Clearance (ie: be an Aussie Citizen). Feel free to ping me direct and I can
give you more info. Pay etc all negotiable but assume market rate for a
senior of this nature.

No recruiters..

Cheers Ausnog,

JB - AS#18117