[AusNOG] O365 Email Issues

Sam McLeod ausnog at smcleod.net
Tue Feb 20 14:54:17 EST 2018

I see this all the time on O365 accounts, it's been a very unreliable service for years from what I've observed.

I've seen this caused both from MS rate limiting their cloud products such as Exchange Online / O365 and from problems within their internal services (I've seen NTP, DNS and other problems between internal MS servers used for O365).

As far as a fix goes, I'm assuming it's a paid / licensed service so I would suggest contacting O365 support with as much diagnostic information as possible in the hope that they don't give you the usual 'reinstall your mail client' line.

--
Sam McLeod (protoporpoise on IRC)
https://smcleod.net

Words are my own opinions and do not necessarily represent those of my employer or partners.