[AusNOG] Uber > TPP migration

Troy Cowin troy at perthsystems.com.au
Tue Feb 6 18:11:04 EST 2018

Hi All,

Replying to this out of sheer desperation...

I have about 15 customers who TPP/Uber have just disabled their existing services on the Uber Exchange platform without finalizing the migration to the new o365 platform. I have spent the past 3 hours battling with support to either re enable the previous service or provide some assistance with getting the new services activated properly and I'm getting nowhere fast.

Is there anyone in the migrations team or ops team who can provide any level of assistance or direct me to someone who can.

All I'm getting from calls/live chat is to send an email and we'll get round to it at some point - in the mean time I've got ~120 users calling me because their emails aren't working all the sudden.

Cheers,

Troy Cowin

08 6365 2074 / 0413 771 588
troy at perthsystems.com.au