[AusNOG] Vocus voice inbound issues?

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Thu Feb 1 09:57:52 EST 2018

Thanks for all the replies. Looks like this issue may have been
(indirectly) our fault.

We advertised some specific routes to stop a major ISP's traffic preferring
HE via the US, and appear to have fallen victim to some RPF as our voice
subnet hit the global table.

Thanks to everyone from Vocus who jumped in and helped.

Thanks,
Andrew