[AusNOG] Brisbane fibre cut.

James Hodgkinson yaleman at ricetek.net
Sat Dec 1 18:33:30 EST 2018

I'd argue the dynamic and ever-changing nature of peeringdb is what
makes it useful.
The static and physically vulnerable nature of the nation's networking
infrastructure is something best left privately, rather than publicly
documented in my opinion.
"security through obscurity" isn't something to rely on, but publishing
the details of these networks is something I'd be concerned about as
someone that has done work in national infrastructure security.
James