[AusNOG] Section 186 of the Customs Act 1901

Simon Sharwood simon at jargonmaster.com
Wed Aug 29 03:30:44 EST 2018

FWIW the chap in this story pinged me on Twitter after the incident and we spoke not long afterwards. The version of the incident he related to me differed from what he claimed on Twitter and from the events described in The Guardian. As he could not explain the discrepancy between his Tweets and account related to me, I did not write the story.

Simon (CRN.com.au and itnews.com.au)