[AusNOG] ATS recommendation

Rhys Cuff (Latrobe IT) Rhys at latrobeit.com.au
Mon Aug 13 18:08:57 EST 2018

Thanks for that
I'm thinking faulty unit

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Aug 2018, at 5:51 pm, Brad Peczka <brad at bradpeczka.com<mailto:brad at bradpeczka.com>> wrote:

I run a fleet of the APC ATSes - some of which are coming on 10 years service - with no noted issues beyond some caveats in the firmware update process.

In the absence of details on the error the UPSes threw, the original issue sounds like a faulty device.

Eaton are a good alternative but there's certainly nothing wrong with the APC units.

Regards,

-Brad.