[AusNOG] OffTopic - Linux based Password Management OS with tunneling

Daniel Watson dgwatson1988 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:14:26 EST 2018

Hi Guys

Apologies for the noise,

I realize this is completely off topic, however I have been wracking my
brain for MANY hours trying to google the name of the software and have
come up empty.

A few years ago, I used a piece of software on a virtual machine where it
had a web portal to add passwords for servers and the likes, and also had a
GUI upon logging into SSH and authenticating,  where you could select the
server you wanted to connect too and it would establish a secure connection
remotely.

If anyone here knows what I am referring too, that would be great if they
can let me know.

It was a licensed product per server for around $2 per server per month,
But it is the best I've found for this thus far

If anyone else can recommend anything like this,  basically dont want
passwords view-able  just want connections established without knowing the
passwords.

I also believe it had the ability to login to cPanel/WHM using its API and
injecting the user/pass into the URL to login

Looking forward to any helpful responses.