[AusNOG] Strange NBN reports from Baldivis area (WA)

Russell Langton russell3901 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:01:31 EST 2018

Hi All,

I'm seeing some strange NBN fault reports come in from Baldivis area (WA)
on South Coogee 6CGE POI using FTTP.
The client will connect, but will have timeouts and degraded service.
When connected via VPN service the service is perfect.

There are reports of multiple ISPs being impacted but so far they are being
treated as single faults.

If anyone else has similar customer reports from this area, can you please
contact me off-list so we can approach NBN Co in a united manner to
expedite resolution.

Thanks,