[AusNOG] Industry code for dslam coexistence

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Wed Apr 18 14:16:22 EST 2018

Hah, thanks, I should have googled myself :)

So, based on that the Act has been amended to loosely provide protection against interference from different technologies, and Comms Alliance WC58 was working to revise documents to provide more specifics.  So I wonder if WC58 came up with the goods? There’s no details of output from the WC on the web site.

@Paul Brooks - are you still across this mate?  Any chance of an update?

Thanks

David