[AusNOG] NBN Action (potentially semi-political post)

Nick Kamenyitzky nick at kamenyitzky.com.au
Fri Sep 29 12:34:01 EST 2017

There are link utilisation thresholds for when a link gets upgraded.  It is
in the NBN WBA.  I don't believe there is any external oversight though so
NBN could say anything really.

Reality is NBN have had issues with fixed wireless services being
overloaded since the beginning.  There haven't been any (to my knowledge)
cases where the fixed line services have experienced extended congestion
due to NBN backhaul networks (proven).