[AusNOG] High Jitter Queensland DSL/NBN customers

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Fri Sep 22 13:10:04 EST 2017

This might have something to do with it?

Credit ARN:

Damage to a major fibre data cable between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast has disrupted internet services from at least two telcos, TPG and iiNet.

As of 5:45AM on 22 September, fibre damage had been identified in the Maroochydore area, with fibre technicians engaged to perform repairs, according to TPG’s service status page online.