[AusNOG] Telstra NBN Adelaide issues?

Mark Stewart mark at nabc.com.au
Thu Sep 21 12:05:28 EST 2017

Seeing similar issues in Adelaide with Telstra NBN.

Ping and traceroute traffic is coming through but any other traffic is failing to get through.

Telstra claims no issues in the area.

Regards,

Mark Stewart

contact the sender by reply e-mail and insure that the original transmission and its content is deleted and destroyed. Thanking you for your attention.