[AusNOG] Offical outage notification page for NBN?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Sep 13 19:16:52 EST 2017

On 13/09/2017 17:23, Ross Gay wrote:

> I have been asking the same question for 2 years now and I don't believe so. I have asked our NBN consultant a number of times and have always come up empty handed.

probably because they have so many outages they'd get dizzy changing it
all the time.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/