[AusNOG] to US via Vocus

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:00:52 EST 2017

Hi Dino,

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Dino Sosic <Dino.Sosic at datacom.com.au>
wrote:

> Indeed Mark. I apologize to you and all the other ladies out there that
> may have felt left out with that salutation :)
> I disagree on the 2nd point, but thats ok too.

With regards to you disagreeing on Mark's second point, can I quickly point
you to the list charter?

http://www.ausnog.net/mailing_list/charter

"please construct an intelligent post, being clear as to what your
problem is, what you have/have not tried, and what you actually
need to achieve"

Now I'm sure in most cases people will help out anyway, AusNOG being all
good natured and whatnot, but (and this is a general point, I'm just using
your post to illustrate it as it happens a fair bit) in your original post
you really gave almost no detail as to what your issue was, what you've
tried or what your expectation was.

Apart from being helpful, it's also a good opportunity for others to learn
or (in the case of widespread issues) to know if they are seeing similar or
related issues.

Sam