[AusNOG] Offical outage notification page for NBN?

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Wed Sep 13 14:45:35 EST 2017

Hi all.  We went over to NBN (FTTN) at home a couple of months ago.  We
have just experienced a 15.5hr outage in which the router indicated no
VDSL service.  This was from 3pm 12/9 to 6:30am 13/9.

I went looking for an offical NBN outage notification page and was
surprised that I couldn't find one.  Surely NBN has an official outage
notification page.  It would be fantastic if someone could point me at the
offical NBN outage notification page, if one exists.

Thanks,

Rob