[AusNOG] AusNOG 2017

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Mon Sep 11 11:25:28 EST 2017

Thanks David, Terry, Matthew, Mark, Gavin and all of the presenters for your efforts running and contributing to this fantastic event! I attended for the first time and had a blast.

The lowest-ranked part of the entire event in my opinion was that the polo shirt colour was not to my taste… but I am grateful it only had the colour of lavender, not the smell ☺