[AusNOG] High number of inbound automated Chinese language calls on AAPT CTS

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Fri Oct 27 15:33:29 EST 2017

Hi Jay,
  Unwelcome Communications procedure only work when you have the source
numbers. It's hard to give the CTS provider ~10,000 source numbers ;)
They are trying however to chase it up.  No it's not coming from a sip
gateway. This equipment is not on the internet.

Matt.

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379        Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au