[AusNOG] ISP for large outdoor temporary wifi coverage (for sporting event)

Oliver Ransom (Host Universal Pty Ltd) ceo at hostuniversal.com.au
Mon Oct 23 14:52:10 EST 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to introduce a community and sporting organisation I'm
involved with in a personal capacity to an ISP (preferably South
Australian) who has experience in providing internet access via wifi to
large outdoor areas.
It is to cover 5 distinct areas at Glenelg in late 2018 for about
two weeks.
Does anyone have any recommendations or advice so I can point some
people in the right direction or offer an introduction?
Half of the visitors to the event (probably over 10,000 people total)
will be from Australia so there is decent exposure opportunity for the
company who takes it on.
Thanks in advance,
Oliver