[AusNOG] Hiring 5 x Network Admins and Engineers

Andrew Khoo Andrew.Khoo at amaysim.com.au
Fri Oct 20 09:05:32 EST 2017

I'm going to add a me too here :)

amaysim are hiring plumbers and tool-makers - primarily in Sydney and Melbourne, but remote working is an option.

happy to upskill folks that can write in perl/php/python/ruby/golang etc etc and our shop has the latest tooling and methodologies in the dev/devops space.

we already have a huge contingent of 100+ devs but they are all already working on rolling out our other verticals (mobile, energy, devices etc)

email off-list and we can talk at our next industry social in Sydney next week (Oct 26 - details to follow) or grab a bevvy with us on our next visit to Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth.