[AusNOG] using nbn network for >100mbps point-to-point connection

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Thu Oct 12 06:35:45 EST 2017

Yes, speed tiers extend up to 1000/400 I believe, on a single port (let
alone bonding say 2 cheaper 100/40's)

ISP's like Skymesh offer 100/100, 200/100 and 200/200 over NBN FTTP by
using bigger plans such as 500/200 and limiting them down to speed, but
I havent seen many else advertising the use of the larger speed tiers,
as for most it'd come under business connections and would be quoted on
a per-user basis.