[AusNOG] Fibre connectivity in Gold Coast

Rahul Chawla rahul at technowand.com.au
Wed Oct 11 17:04:20 EST 2017

HI,

One of our client needs is seeking a replacement internet connection to
their commercial premises

They are currently utilising a Telstra fibre service that is 10/10mbps and
is located at Ferny Ave

We are happy to explore Fibre or wireless based services.

Our client has a requirement for something in the era of 100/100mbps with
unlimited data

Is there anyone on the list who might be able to assist us in possible
services available.

Please contact me off list.

Thank you

*Note: ​We recently published a blog post
<https://technowand.com.au/blog/why-did-not-my-bloody-quote-win> and would
love to hear your comments - Link Here
<https://technowand.com.au/blog/why-did-not-my-bloody-quote-win>- *

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance.

*Kind Regards,*

Rahul Chawla

Mobile: 0413 698 818,
Tele: 02 6100 2135,
Fax: 02 6108 3555 <(02)%206108%203555>
Email: rahul at technowand.com.au
www.technowand.com.au <http://technowand.com.au/>

*Unit 6 , 92 Hoskins Street ,Mitchell , ACT-291 <https://goo.gl/maps/gs558>*

   - au.linkedin.com/pub/rahul-chawla/3b/802/786/