[AusNOG] Reminder: Boilermaker House Event *TONIGHT*

Dan Whitford dan.whitford at superloop.com
Wed Oct 4 08:32:07 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to send out a quick reminder to those who registered for the event being held tonight, by Superloop, at the Boilermaker House.

If you haven’t RSVP’d we may have a few spots available, so please email shannon.rogers at superloop.com to see if we can fit you in ;-)

We’ll be tasting a vast number of the 850 whiskies housed from all over the world, so will a guaranteed good time (unless you hate whisky of course. Come along anyway though, we’ll find something for you).

When: Wednesday 4th October
Time: 6pm - Late
Where:  Boilermaker House - 209-211 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers,
Dan Whitford
GM - Wholesale