[AusNOG] 2x TPG / PIPE outages Friday 24/11 & Saturday 25/11

Sam McLeod ausnog at smcleod.net
Mon Nov 27 11:25:01 EST 2017

Interesting and thanks all for your responses.

Someone mentioned a fibre cut in a direct email to me - any idea how to get information out of TPG / PIPE quickly?

We're told by our reseller (Tronic Networks) that the timeline for getting any information / reports out of TPG / PIPE is 10 days...

--
Sam McLeod
https://smcleod.net

Words are my own opinions and do not necessarily represent those of my employer or partners.