[AusNOG] Transit

Burt Mascareigne Burt at stormnetwork.com.au
Mon Nov 20 15:18:30 EST 2017

Hey Noggers

Looking at various providers of Transit these days, and I feel like the price hasn't gone down.

You know how things get cheaper (generally) is it fair to say this is not the case for our sector? Does it go up? Stay the same?

I would have thought the invisible powerful hand of THE MARKET <insert Ayn Rand quote here> would mean more people in the market would push the price down?

Also, if anyone has prices for transit 100 mbps, 95th or what not. No IPs, we have APNIC. Moving DC is a maybe.

Regards,

Burt Mascareigne
Mobile 0414 450 962   Office (02) 9965 5422
Address Level 19, 1 O'Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Web http://www.stormnetwork.com.au