[AusNOG] Strange routes

David Phelan DavidP at centra.com.au
Thu Nov 2 12:05:21 EST 2017

Hi Guys,
I am hoping that anyone from Field Solutions (AS63926) can contact me off list Re a routing issue.

Kind Regards,
David Phelan

1300 136 410
davidp at centra.com.au<mailto:davidp at centra.com.au>
www.centra.com.au<http://www.centra.com.au/>
PO Box 693
Stones Corner QLD 4120

Managed IT

VoIP Solutions

Managed Print

This communication including any attachments may contain information that is either confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original transmission and its contents. Any unauthorised use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this communication including any file attachments is prohibited. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses and other defects. Centra Networks disclaims any liability for loss or damage arising in any way from this communication including any file attachments.