[AusNOG] Junior Network Operations Positions - Melbourne

Daniel Watson dgwatson1988 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 00:16:58 EST 2017

Hi All,

Sorry to interrupt your Morning/Evening,

I am writing to the members of this list in the hope to engage with a
company whom would be interested in taking me on in a Junior Network
Operations Position based in Melbourne,

I currently have several years experience in the WebHosting and ISP
industry in the operations scene and looking to further expand my knowledge
and experience with a company that would be accommodating at taking me on
in a Network Operations team.

Some information about myself.

I am 28 Years of age.
I am based in South East Melbourne, Willing to travel for the right
position.
Australian Citizen.
Victorian Drivers License.
Strong passion for learning in Network Operations.

I am more than happy to provide my resume and references upon request.

I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you regarding
any positions you might have available at this time.

Daniel