[AusNOG] Australian ISP's Selling Browsing Data

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon May 15 09:19:25 EST 2017

Data Retention doesn't require the capture of URL's visited so ISP's
simply adhering to it are not getting 'browsing data' to sell.

I believe the claims are more based around US politics on the matter
where its a very hot topic right now, about certain senators allowing a
bill through that will let ISP's sell browsing data.

I could be wrong though.