[AusNOG] Offsite Backup Recommendations

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Mon May 15 09:00:51 EST 2017

+1 All my backups go straight to S3. Ticks all the boxes regarding
reliability, separate providers, offsite, etc...

The responsibility of getting the data there is on you, however if you
have a solid solution you can rely on, it works very well.

Depending on the type of data you are backing up you could also look at
S3's versioning and other features.