[AusNOG] Prediction: Google et. al. may artificially penalise IPv4 clients

Brenden Cruikshank brenden at brenden.net.au
Mon May 1 17:11:20 EST 2017

This allocation appears to be for Google cloud which would make sense.

NetRange:       35.192.0.0 - 35.207.255.255
CIDR:           35.192.0.0/12
NetName:        GOOGL-2
NetHandle:      NET-35-192-0-0-1
Parent:         NET35 (NET-35-0-0-0-0)
NetType:        Direct Allocation
OriginAS:
RegDate:        2017-03-21
Updated:        2017-03-21
Ref:            https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-35-192-0-0-1

OrgName:        Google Inc.
OrgId:          GOOGL-2
Address:        1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City:           Mountain View
StateProv:      CA
PostalCode:     94043
Country:        US
RegDate:        2006-09-29
Updated:        2017-01-28
Comment:        *** The IP addresses under this Org-ID are in use by
Google Cloud customers ***
Comment:
Comment:        Direct all copyright and legal complaints to
Comment:        https://support.google.com/legal/go/report
Comment:
Comment:        Direct all spam and abuse complaints to
Comment:        https://support.google.com/code/go/gce_abuse_report
Comment:
Comment:        For fastest response, use the relevant forms above.
Comment:
Comment:        Complaints can also be sent to the GC Abuse desk
Comment:        (google-cloud-compliance at google.com)
Comment:        but may have longer turnaround times.
Comment:
Comment:        Complaints sent to any other POC will be ignored.
Ref:            https://whois.arin.net/rest/org/GOOGL-2