[AusNOG] Is VyOS dead? What is everyone using for virtual routers/firewalls?

Ricki Cook ricki.cook at hillsong.com
Mon May 1 16:32:42 EST 2017

I currently use VyOS as my peering edge routers. Also use it in AWS to terminate global VPC IPSEC tunnels too.

Although, have been running Free Range Routing up in the lab the last 2 weeks. Given the people behind this fork of Quagga & the work they’ve done.
I’m tempted to switch over for the pure BGP peering routers.

Worth a look - frrouting.org

Cheers,

Ricki