[AusNOG] Domain transfer from Enetica

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Fri Mar 24 20:32:52 EST 2017

So common though. Most domains I come across the registrant contact
email is @registered.domain

If thats the case and the servers are down, then no, there is no way to
retrieve it at this time. MAYBE contact AusRegistry but I doubt they
have an easy way to identify yourself without the registrant email.
There's a few AusReg guys on list no? They might pop their heads in.