[AusNOG] Best Linux for....

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:39:33 EST 2017

An interesting thread on Linux CGN generally, with some interesting
cautions around BAU and scale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/networking/comments/4rvonw/open_source_cgnlsn_solutions/

If you're running Linux FOSS software (so support is basically dependent on
the size of the user base), then I'd point out where Ubuntu Server LNS has
a sizable user base, and is aimed at the embedded infrastructure use case.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins