[AusNOG] VDSL equivalent to TP-Link TD-8817 for use in bridge mode

Nick Kamenyitzky nick at kamenyitzky.com.au
Mon Mar 13 16:22:12 EST 2017

The TG789 from iiNet/Internode works a treat in bridge mode.  Everything
switches off fine and the interface is still accessible if you spawn a
second WAN adapter with static IP (in the TG789 IP range) and route to it.

Whatever you do make sure you keep a modem that your RSP supports.  It will
make the experience much less painful when faults occur on your line.

Kind Regards,

Nick Kamenyitzky

Email: nick at kamenyitzky.com.au