[AusNOG] FW: Sydney AusNOG catchup - March 9th (Thursday)

Andrew Khoo Andrew.Khoo at amaysim.com.au
Tue Mar 7 16:09:01 EST 2017

<spam>

reminder for the folks that have ACKed, it’s this Thursday 5pm.

Alex Turner from Ordnance is going to tell us about Peashooter – the virtual router – at 6pm, and we’ll have beers before/after and pizza after!

for folks that haven’t yet ACKed and want to come have fun with us, please send me an off-list reply so we can know catering numbers.

</spam>