[AusNOG] NBN Contact

Benjamin Ricardo ben.ricardo at acs.net.au
Tue Mar 7 10:19:44 EST 2017

Hi All,
I'm looking for a contact in NBN to help resolve an issue we have with a service that we've been chasing for months now and seems to be going round in circles.
Specifically in the area of service auth (PPPoE auth over VLAN 100 with a no response from PPPoE server)
Anyone out there?

Thanks

Ben
[cid:923523500 at 01052014-04A6]

Ben Ricardo | Senior Technician | M Net&SysAdmin, MCITP-SA, CEH, ITIL
Australian Computer Solutions Pty Ltd | 2/28 Barralong Rd Erina NSW 2250 |
P: 02 4365 2727 | F: 02 4365 2304 | E: ben.ricardo at acs.net.au<mailto:ben.ricardo at acs.net.au>
W: www.acs.net.au<http://www.acs.net.au/> | Twitter: @austcompso
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.