[AusNOG] Netflix Blocking AU ranges

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Mar 5 20:06:51 EST 2017

I've found that emailing geosupport at netflix.com will get a 'temporary
whitelist while we investigate' done within a few days of your email.  It's
been two-ish months now since they added a temporary whitelist for the /24
all of my gear is in, with no further communication from them, but netflix
is still working fine on the range. :)

On 5 March 2017 at 19:57, Jared Hirst <jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We are seeing a very large number of our AU ranges being blocked and
> flagged as proxy services or ranges that are not AU ranges.
>
> Support are no help and cannot seem to un-block entire /24's or assist in
> any way.
>
> Has anyone had any luck with getting ranges removed as proxies or listed
> as AU ranges, or is there someone on the list that can help?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jared

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust