[AusNOG] Source based routing issue to Google

Nick Pratley nick.pratley at serversaustralia.com.au
Fri Mar 3 11:42:57 EST 2017

Hi Phillip / Damian,

I've reached out to Damian to have this resolved!

Phillip, you are correct. Level 3 are breaking the advertisements by
stripping any AS from BGP before sending along the line for some prefixes!

 Regards,
​​
 Nick Pratley Senior Network Operator [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia>[image: @serversau on Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/serversau>
[image: email_signature.png] <http://www.serversaustralia.com.au>

Direct Phone: +61 2 8115 8817
*Phone:*  +61 2 8115 8888
E-Mail: nick.pratley at serversaustralia.com.au
<ellen.gallo at serversaustralia.com.au>Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au
11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

SYDNEY | BRISBANE | PERTH | MELBOURNE | NEW ZEALAND

Notice: This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender. Any distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions expressed
in this email are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia.