[AusNOG] Graylog router messages

Steve Hille steve at kararconsulting.com
Wed Mar 1 02:01:41 EST 2017

Hi all, I've got Graylog running and am collecting data on all of our Cisco switches and ASA's, also getting data from riverbeds and some other gear. Unfortunately I can't get any messages coming in from our Cisco routers and I can't figure out why. Has anyone got any experience with the config on the router side to get data in? On the other hand if anyone needs some guidance getting it setup, I'll happily share my notes so far, getting some incredibly good data out of it.

Cheers,

Steve