[AusNOG] Telstra Wholesale Transit

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Mon Jun 19 13:32:40 EST 2017

Do you want to transit through them or reach their customers?  Very different things.  If the former, then there’s no choice but to buy transit from them.  If it’s the latter then you can buy transit from any member of the Gang of Four (as they peer).  Less likely, but there may be aggregators with them in their mix.

Thanks

David