[AusNOG] Government intends to pass TSSR this parliament

Matt Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Thu Jun 15 10:05:19 EST 2017

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 09:25:50PM +1000, Mark Smith wrote:
> I wonder if Paul would be comfortable with the government legislating
> that we must give them copies of our front door keys? That too would
> be government mandated key escrow.

Government already has a key that works just fine on your front door:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2_ram_hit.jpg

The problem is simply that we've made the doors too strong, and the
Government is not amused.

- Matt

--
If only more employers realized that people join companies, but leave
bosses. A boss should be an insulator, not a conductor or an amplifier.