[AusNOG] Wireless Link in the CBD

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Wed Jun 7 13:50:24 EST 2017

QV1 might be a bit out of range.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 7 Jun 2017, at 12:37, Mark Stewart <mark at nabc.com.au<mailto:mark at nabc.com.au>> wrote:

If someone hasn’t replied, check out Node1.

They have a receiver at the QV1 building.

Regards,

Mark Stewart

PO Box 486, WANNEROO WA 6946
m: 0438 005 415
e: mark at nabc.com.au<mailto:mark at nabc.com.au>
w: www.nabc.com.au<http://www.nabc.com.au>

<image001.png>  <image002.png>

P Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.
As communication via the internet is insecure in the form of e-mail, you are advised that material which may offend or infringe individual rights may be transmitted without the knowledge or consent of  Nuts and Bolts Computing or any of its related entities or subsidiaries.  Whilst Nuts and Bolts Computing has taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity of such communications, it accepts no liability for material transmitted via this medium.
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity it is addressed to.  If you are not the addressee indicated, or the person responsible for delivering e-mail, you may not copy, print, forward or deliver this message to anyone. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and insure that the original transmission and its content is deleted and destroyed. Thanking you for your attention.