[AusNOG] MegaIX Sydney is down?

Luke Flemington luke at flem.io
Sat Jun 3 10:57:16 EST 2017

Hi Jocelyn,

There have been at least 2 separate events impacting EIE Sydney in the last 6 months, resulting in outages for a subset of your customers connected there.

Megaport has characterised their outage being discussed here as a "High CPU Event”, which is the same explanation I was given for the aforementioned Equinix events.

I assume that by submitting your graph with no comment, you are suggesting that your service is superior to Megaport and others. If my assumption is correct, I don’t find that to be a compelling argument.

Regards,
Luke