[AusNOG] Sydney Transit

Cameron Murray cameron.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:31:34 EST 2017

>From MP:

>From approximately 0925-1000 AEST Megaport had a High CPU Event on our
device located at Sydney SY1. This event affected services that connected
to and transited that site for the duration of the incident.

Megaport engineering is currently investigating the root cause in an effort
to avoid a recurrence in the future.
An Official RFO will be forthcoming within 72 hours.