[AusNOG] Solomon Islands loses landing rights for a cable in Sydney

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:35:26 EST 2017

Think this got more todo with a lack of transparency of the deal than
anything else. What has a small nation signed up for?

As it's being pointed out, lots of other parts of the .au domestic
network that have Huawei kit.

Pretty sure we can put away our racism sticks and toil foil hats.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine

GPG Fingerprint: 2A3F EA19 F6C2 93C1 411D 5AB2 D5A8 E8A8 0E74 6127