[AusNOG] Arista Palo Alto OSPF interop

Jason Ross jason at ethisec.com.au
Sat Jul 8 17:03:59 EST 2017

Check the PAN release notes as there may be some OSPF bugs that are fixed in a later release. I did see some weirdness when I upgraded a working config from v7.1 to v 8.0 on a virtualised firewall which for some reason required promiscuous mode a vswitch to be enabled.

If you are pretty confident your configs are good, open a support case with TAC, you pay enough for the privilege of support so make use of it.

Jason