[AusNOG] looking for a connection at AKAMAI due to a EOF in the middle of a WU download.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Jul 3 19:57:24 EST 2017

Hey All,

I am very far from my homeland which is Israel but I am looking for a
connection in Akamai to resolve an issue with windows updates.
I am connected to 3 ISP's with my local server and I am having trouble
downloading a windows update file using one of the connections.
Everything else works fine but with one file(about 150 MB in size) I'm
having issues.
I tried to find out what the issue is and found out that instead of the full
file I am receiving EOF in the middle of the download.
With the 2 other ISP's it's all fine.

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Eliezer