[AusNOG] Gateway Router firewall

Thomas Cuthbert tcuthbert90 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:07:31 EST 2017

I've been using openwrt on a linksys wrt 1900ac with great success. It
supports quagga nicely. There is a loadbalancer script that I use to
loadbalance over two WAN connections as well.

If I needed something beefier I'd maybe look at pfsense, vyos, cumulus or
the same setup you have currently.

Regards,

Thomas Cuthbert